We understand installing a new air conditioning or heating unit is an investment for you and your home. Making the right decision ultimately impacts the unit in many ways such as performance, durability, efficiency, and certainly cost.
Equipment Replacement or Upgrade
- Free Estimates for New Equipment
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating – Gas or Electric Humidifiers
- Electronic and Media Air Cleaners
- UV Lighting
- Air Purification
- Air Balancing to Ensure Total Comfort
- Computerized Heat Load Analysis to Ensure Proper Sizing
Here are some other factors to consider:
- The amount of air that leaks into your home from outside
- How much insulation is in the ceilings and walls of your home
- The amount of shade on your home’s windows, walls, and roof
- The size of your home and the number of windows it has
- The amount of heat the appliances and occupants in your home generate
But here’s the catch: a larger Air Conditioner will not necessarily provide the best cooling or heating. Not only will it cost more, but the unnecessarily large unit will cycle on and off more frequently, reducing its efficiency. This cycling also wears out the electrical parts and compressor more rapidly. Plus, a larger Air Conditioner will use more electricity and create added demands on electrical generation and delivery systems.
Give us a call today when considering a new unit. We’ll find one that is not too big, not too small, but just right.